General information about visas for Greece
● Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
● 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
● Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
● Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area.
● A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary.
● Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
● Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece.
● Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
● Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece.
For more information, please check through: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/greece-visa/.
Reminder: During your stay in Greece, if you require a Visa, you are advised to have suitable insurance coverage for emergency medical or other needs.
A Letter of Invitation is a proof for conference registration and attendance application. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa. Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been confirmed. And it will be sent by e-mail.
For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals.
Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.